Sunday, April 10, 2011

Mora 511 with Tan Kydex Sheath

I think Mora Knives are the best bang for the buck going.  I am particularly fond of the carbon steel versions.  If I had to pick just one as my all time favorite... it would have to be the 510.  I have a 510 but they have since stopped making them, that is a shame.  They do make the 511 still however, and it now fills my favorite Mora slot.

I love the knife, hate the sheath. That is the reason I started making kydex sheaths a couple of years ago.  The 511 is a great utility knife.  Easy to sharpen, good blade length, comfortable handle and I have even come to love the finger guard.

I generally wear this knife as a neck knife.  It is extremely light at about 4 oz with the sheath.  The sheath is shown with the Blade Tech Tek Lok (which is available below).  This set up allows the knife to be worn on up to a 1.5" belt vertically or horizontally and from either the right or left side.



$20.00 shipped in the 48 States. Tek Lok not included but available below.  Original Mora sheath is included.





No comments: